- Less than 6 hours of sleep ups a woman s heart attack risk
SAN FRANCISCO, June 7 UPI A lack of sleep less than 6 hours a night increases a woman s risk of heart attack, but not a man s, U.S. researchers...
- Researcher recommends stronger antithrombotic drugs in high risk heart attack patients
IDIBELL Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute The Cardiovascular Research Laboratory of the IDIBELL led by the cardiologist of the Bellvitge University Hospital Jos Luis Ferreiro has conducted a...
- Heart attack risk of diabetes drug under review
GlaxoSmithKline s controversial diabetes drug Avandia, restricted in the US and banned in Europe over concerns it raises heart attack risk, is getting a second look this week by US medical...
- Risk Of Cognitive Decline Higher In Those With Diabetes Heart Disease
redOrbit Staff Wire Reports Your Universe Online Patients who suffer from cardiovascular disease CVD and Type 2 diabetes also face an increased risk of cognitive decline, according to new research...
- Alzheimer s Medications Lower Heart Attack And Death Risk
Medications that are prescribed for early stage Alzheimer s disease appear to reduce the risk of heart attack and early death, researchers from Ume University, Ume , Sweden, reported in the European...
- Study finds baldness may be factor in heart disease risk
- Bel Marra Health Reports on New Research Revealing Heart Disease Risk Detection in Children
- PTSD Hinders Sleep after Heart Attack Increases Risk
- Study shows link between weight gain during infancy and risk factors for heart disease
- Transfusions With Heart Surgery Might Raise Infection Risk
- More magnesium may slash heart disease risk by 30 Harvard meta analysis
- Mystery solved Why people on dialysis have increased risk of heart attack
- Prolonged use of painkillers could raise heart attack risk by 33pc
- High doses of common painkillers increase heart attack risks
- Ibuprofen at High Dose Raises Heart Disease Risk Review Shows
Copyright 2013 ©heartcareguide.net
All rights reserved